Friday, March 25, 2011

@Work...

After one year of staying at home with Dana and busy managing the store....January 31, 2011 marks the beginning of my new world....means, new everydAy routines, new work, new set of friends, new office mates, new workplace, new ME...LOL, not really a new me...

so here's a peek to my other world...me as working MOM...



checking my mails...150 ++ unread daily..(coz im from rest day)



mirror mirror...hindi nawawala ang mirror sa station ko..hehe



my workstation...

Isn't it cute...i have my own pedestal (drawers) to keep my things, I have nice and comfy chair...YEAH! I have 2 monitors...photo of Dana and Mikoletz..own phone...my SB tumbler from Mareng Allen for my water or coffee...i actually have chair for my feet (not that visible here)..have pink box from NBS, for my candies or any chicha..and of course, my cute mirror...:D

so relaxing...happy ...and not so tiring daily routine..


what am i doing everyday? work and not so work related...


WORK
check mails
daily health checks reports for 2-3 sites
generating the report and send it to clients
(creating ticket if there are issues and communicate with tech support engineers)


NOT SO WORK
check SP and GT forums
Facebook
twitter
copying recipes online
chatting ..using YM
organizing Dana's old photos..
and...here..BLOGGING




No comments:

Post a Comment