Friday, March 25, 2011

Saturday clean up...

I am not feeling well today but I was able to clean/organize my baby's closet...I wanted to check also if she still has lot of clothes that she can wear everyday and for baby days out...

her closet...and thingyz..




the inside...two bags on the left were her small clothes...
paper bag contains her gift from Tito Barry, Bratz doll, I didn't open it yet ..soon!
next 2 containers contained her socks and leggings (Busha pants too)
oh by the way, I need to buy more pink hanger for her bestidas....there are lots of her dresses that's folded.



the other side of the closet..contains her everyday clothes..first level is her sandos and some shirts...2nd level is her pair of pajamas and some bibs and on 3rd level is her receiving blankets and some blankets/bed sheets... (I remember telling my husband that Dana needs new set of pambahay coz she doesn't have na...and almost all ay naliliitan na niya..then hubby said na..ok..we will buy soon. but then I remembered that it was our laundry day so her other clothes are in the sampayan..)hehe..




her other canister....1st level - panty and shorts
2nd level - pajamas and sweaters
3rd level - cloth diapers..




above the cabinet..her Mamy Poko nappy, inside the box (her Pampers Active nappy) some of her flash cards, books, meryenda milk and kikay kits



on the other side is magazine rack, contains budget envelopes...alcohol, powder and lotion..
above the Orocan are her vitamins, thermos for her water and her milk bottles.




mommy's bags and Dana's bags...

No comments:

Post a Comment