Sunday, March 27, 2011

Valentine's suprise to hubby...:D



benefits of working in a same company...may access sa lahat.LOL.

here's what I did (valentine's day)...I originally plan to buy blueberry cheesecake @ RedRIbbon since fave nya ang blueberry cheesecake...so went to Philcoa before my shift but to my surprise matagal ng tinanggal ang blueberry cheesecake sa list of cakes nila (to my surprise...matagal na pala ako bumili ng cheesecake sa kanila)..hehe..so went out thinking where to buy cheesecake....then bumped into these manang's na nagbebenta ng flowers (still in Philcoa) and the color of the rose caught my attention..so I bought 1...maiba lang, ako magbibigay sa kanya ng flower..hehe..


then since we are working @ Technohub there are lots of establishments where I can try to check for Cheesecake...tried @ Sbucks but they only have oreo Cheesecake..then there Coffee bean..and tsadan..they have one..cute din kasi may box...


also bought card from NBS...wala lang..para mas sweet then arranged it on his station...his shift will start 9 pm..so I am on my way home when he saw it....he called right away and he's really kilig....and touched..:D

1 comment: