Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"splish-splash" time

Everyday routine...splish splash ba-bath time of Dana.. She really loves it and smiles a lot when she heard the magic word "Baby ba-bath time na". So before I tell her the magic word I make sure I already prepared her ba-bath paraphernalias.


Her pink tub
Zwitsal shampoo and JnJ Milk Bath




JnJ Baby Powder
Baby oil, cotton buds, baby Milk lotion and hair brush

I use baby powder and apply it on her back and butt. I make sure to apply it the right way so that she cannot inhale the powder dust to avoid asthma trigger. Instead of using commercialized baby oil, we are using Natural coconut oil and put it on an empty lotion container (enfant). 3 cotton buds are always present, i'm not cleaning the inside ear everyday so I just use the buds to clean the outside portion of her ear (along the earrings). Hairbrush to keep her hair on the right place (para hindi masabihan na mahangin ba sa labas..hehe).




This is how I arrange her things for ba-bath time. The towel first then the receiving blanket then extra diaper cloth (Lampin) to dry her. So after ba-bath I put her on the receiving blanket and wrap her around to dry her and the towel for additional comfort. Then I'll start to dry her hair using the "lampin" and then next her body. ONce I'm done drying her wet skin I applied lotion on her legs and hands then next is the powder...then the diaper..then her clothes.


OOOPPPPSSS...before that.."touch therapy" first


happy Dana



So before her ba-bath splish splash I do massage her from head to toe. It also serve as our bonding and exercise moments...she loves it when I touch her body with li'l oil in my palm. I've watched videos on youtube on how to perform proper massage for infants/babies. And of course while massaging her I always talk to her, saying Mommy Loves U, Daddy Loves you ..you are our Angel and so on..to keep her attentive and to enjoy our touch therapy.
By the way, always perform touch therapy when she's in mood and not hungry or full.



No comments:

Post a Comment