Tuesday, January 26, 2010

my Nappies




My family are fan of Pampers..from my youngest bro to my cousins..all pampers users. When I gave birth to Dana, we bought the Pampers New Baby and I can say that I like the quality, very absorbent, it even has wet indicator and it fits well on my baby. We are only using nappy at night (FYI) coz we are still kinda old fashioned and preferred using lampin in daytime. So we used it for more than a month. Then we switched to Pampers Comfort Medium then jumped to large when she turned 2 months.

We received 2 packs of Pampers comfort Large as a gift for her..but I don't know what happen to Pampers Comfort because the quality was not that great anymore based on the experienced I had with the 2 packs: few wee-wees and it will leak, the gel comes out and stick on my baby's butt (good thing she didn't have any rashes) and the tape easily snapped out.


So I bought the super expensive "MAMY POKO", I've heard a lot of feedback's with the performance of this nappy and I can attest that it's all TRUE...you can get the quality of what you've paid for; super absorbent, cute design and cloth like cover. Since that it is so expensive (like 14.50 per piece) I only use it to Dana at nighttime. I can say that it is much cheaper to have 1 mamy poko at night than 2 pampers comfort.

super cloth like cover i like the design..so cute


comfy to baby


cuteee pooooh designs

I also tried Pampers Active baby and I can say that it's good as well. If I don't have a budget, I will consider it as Dana's night nappy alternate with mamy poko.


...butt... butt... butt...


Reading forums and blogs I came across on sites where they are promoting Generic diapers so I was curious if it's also has good qualities even if it's much cheaper. Good thing that Mommy She of exclusivelykidz (http://exclusivelykids.multiply.com/) is just our neighbor so when we finished with the last Pampers comfort pack I decided to buy 1 pack of Fitti aloe. Based on forums again and feedback's Fitti aloe is highly recommended..so why not give it a try ...although diapers are really hiyangan din to babies so even if you have the most expensive one if it is not ok to your baby then it is useless...

I can say that Fitti Aloe works fine with Dana, it is also absorbent, with magic tape and cloth like cover. I also tried to use it at night and it works fine still. But for the meantime I'm only using it at daytime. For 30 pcs. I only bought for 225.00..cheap huh! but I've got the quality that I need.



As long as it is rashes free to baby Dana then go for it..

No comments:

Post a Comment